This week other courses demanded a lot of attention, none the less here’s what we’ve been doing the past week for this project.
First of all we want to steer our project in a bit of a new direction, switch from PvP to a PvE coop game is now the goal we’re going for. That said, I unwrapped a few models + made a new scene where I’ll be trying out some level designs. Unwrapping is always time consuming and a bit of a hassle for me, so to counterweight this I also made some new models to go with Dominika’s models. Also made a platform so we can play with height differences in our game.
I also made a prefab for a fire cauldron, it looks like this for now, but it still needs some tweaking.
We (Dominika and I) also started our art guide document this week. It still needs a lot of work, but we’re getting there. It’s not a task I enjoy that much, but I understand the importance of it.