One of the main things that needs to be set first now that our prototype is working, is that we all have absolute clean vision of our graphics. I have done 1.3.4 Style, 1.3.5 Texture/Shading, 1.3.6 Lighting Art Document.
Versions of bridges x3
- 1 – Typical long Bridge, nicely sorted wood planks
- 2 – Broken bridge, messed up wood planks
- 3 – Broken Bridge, but still passable (floating magic rocks)
Magical prop ver x2
- More bulky, squareish rock with chains
- Slimmer (silhuette more interesting) version
This prop is gonna be adjusted with Tims plane + stairs and we will make it interactive object in game.