This week my and Tim’s main focus was to get our Art document finished completely and set up our levels for more co-op designs.
For Art document i worked this week on particles, and assets lists.
For Game itself. Tim did more centered level, that could be nice base for start and i did one that could hold nice potential as a level2.
We decided that either way we want to make our levels a slightly bigger than were our previous versions. (Setup of level in unity, camera ofc stays same like always, this is just for showoff)
For the mesh part it was not urgent but for my own version of level i added a new platform, thats less flat because i would like it better.